Friday 3rd August to Sunday 5th August 2018
This years theme – Winter Olympics Summer Spectacular
We pride ourselves on arranging one of the friendliest and funniest hockey festivals in the UK. The festival is organised and run by seasoned tour veterans, between us we’ve been on an ungodly amount of them so it’s given us an insight into what you might want out of a sunny weekend of hockey shenanigans in August
Games are mainly on the Saturday with final group games and playoffs on Sunday.
Our festival is about fun and meeting awesome people. We have made friends throughout the country through putting this festival on, it brings us great joy to hear how much they enjoy our festival and drives us to make it better each year for you.
- MIXED 7-a-side hockey on both Grass and Astro
- £175 entry for a team of ten
- Camping on site included in entry price at our beautiful wooded location overlooked by the viaduct
- Fancy dress Saturday night in the Lockwood Park clubhouse
- DJ each night and maybe a bit of Kareoke
- Competitions for fancy dress (individuals and teams)
Scroll down for contact info, how to enter, what facilities we have, the tournament rules and directions to get here